I know that it’s February and almost March, but if i wanna set goals I’m not gonna wait a whole year. I’m gonna do it now. So here are my goals for the next 10 months.
// March – December 2017 //
- Start eating like a proper vegetarian.
- Keep writing in a journal
- Get through and pass my GCSE Dance practical exam without having a mental breakdown.
- Cut off my hair ( cut it hella short ) and donate it to charity.
- Donate my clothes and things to charity ( to declutter my life and room ).
- Write some music
- Keep revising…. and revising.
- Keep my room tidy for more than a week
- Get through all those exams
- Start making artsy videos online and draft a short film.
- Enjoy your holiday.
- Don’t die while watching Royal Blood live
- Get a job
- Absolutely smash and nail my lush interview ( if my application form gets accepted)
- Get my head okay and cleaner than it is
- Start college with a new state of mind.
- Go to Little Big Gig
- Go to Comic Con London 2017
- Keep this blog going.
- Do charity work and work with Lush in someway.
- Work at Lush over Christmas
- Keep breathing
…. i’m sure i’ll have more but this is it so far.